Friday, December 26, 2008

Installment #2

Merry Christmas and a Happy Boxing Day to you! We have had a great couple days. The cruise line has helped make our holiday very merry! A visit from Santa, decorating cookies, a marvelous dinner and a holiday show in the evening filled our Christmas Day. Daughter 1 and Daughter 2 had a great time opening presents that Santa left in their stocking. Sir surprised me with a beautiful necklace and a new IPod. All bets are off for next year – this is the second year in a row we agreed to buy no presents and he didn’t follow the rules!

Boxing Day was filled with lying in the sun, playing games, reading, working on college essays, eating good food and RELAXING! This was our 3rd day at sea and we have our first stop tomorrow!

Sea, sea and more sea! I watch out the balcony, looking for land and all I see is the blue ocean and sky. The ocean is vast, mesmerizing and at times, a bit frightening. Songs from the Titanic fill my mind as I lookout – not a smart thing. Then at night I dream of privates overtaking the ship. I guess this is what happens when you have too much time on your hand!

Hope everyone had a wonderful day!







No comments: