Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas In California

The woman on the move is on the move to California! I am here celebrating Christmas with my husbands family. Another set of fun events and traditions. We enjoyed two wonderful meals one with a rib roast (felt like I was right in the middle of Whoville) and the other meal was the traditional turkey dinner. The family here makes sugar cookies every year - thank goodness we were here to eat and sample!


We had a great evening sailing in the Newport Beach Harbor Boat Parade. The boats were beautifully decorated with lights reflecting a wide range of holiday scenes. My favorite was a sail boat decorated as a Christmas tree!





The rest of our stay here has been filled with games, movies, walks, puzzles, college visits and naps!



We head to the boat today! I am on the move! Stay tuned - I will try to post most days!
Happy Holidays!
Christmas Blessings from a Woman On The Move.

No comments: