Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas At Home



Well, I am on the move again! But before heading out, we took time to celebrate Christmas with my family. My parents traveled from Michigan to spend the holidays with my family - so everyone gathered at my brother's house to celebrate before I hit the road.



Several years ago we started a tradition on Christmas Eve - wings, shrimp, baked potatoes and other fixings. A night of finger licking fun! We talk, we laugh, we eat, we sing - we just have a darn good time! This year was no exception. We talked, we laughed, we ate and most played Rock Band. We called an early evening so Sir, Daughter 1, Daughter 2 and I headed home to finish the last minute packing.











What a great way to treat me to the holiday traditions I love and adore!





The couple responsible for us all!






No comments: