Sunday, June 29, 2008

Way Up North In Minnesota

“Little cabin in the woods . . Daughter 2 and I by the window stood . . . saw a golf cart driving by . . . “ Well, I changed a few words, but the camp song is the same! I am in Minnesota. Daughter 2 and Sir are with me. Friends joined us for a night then had to leave to get their son back to Kansas City. We will deliver Daughter 2 and her friend to a French immersion camp tomorrow. When we arrived in the Pequot Lakes area we were greeted with rain and cold temperatures. To make a long story short, we are on a golf course and with the rain there is nothing to do! The adults are thrilled, the kids are . . well, not thrilled. We played a lot of cards yesterday in front of the fire! This morning we woke up to the sun and a blue sky. After a lazy morning, we headed out for a Minnesota adventure – go-carts and putt putt golf. What a great time. Sir made a great dinner and now we are all relaxing! Tomorrow I am on the move again!

No comments: