Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Moving #3 - It Is Over

I can't say we are not sad and depressed to be leaving our wonderful home. So many memories have been made here. I have watched my daughters grow and mature. I have hosted many parties both large and small. I have curled up in front of the fire many nights.


But here we are in the final moments, taking time to remincious about our life in our old home. We took pictures at the front door - the place we took pictures of the first day of school for nine years. We took pictures behind our favorite curtains! The backyard provided another great site to take pictures as we shared stories. The play house was built by Grandpa's, Uncles and friends the week we moved into the house.

































So, we are off. We are on the move. Headed to a new home with new memories and, I am sure, wonderful stories to tell!

No comments: