Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I Have Been Away A While

Forgive me, my loyal readers - I have been away for a while! My life has not been my own during the past months. You will see why when you scroll through the recently added blog articles. As the movers are loading the last boxes on to the truck, I have caught up on life. You will find the last two articles on India, all of Daughter #1's end of high school activities, Daughter #2's Middle School Graduation and Daughter #1's High School Graduation Weekend.


I am on the move - literally! I have packed up my goods and am moving to the Windy City to join Sir. He has been traveling to work weekly, so us girls are loading up and moving out.


Please follow my new journeys - I am sure there will be a story or two to share!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved all the posts. I enjoyed seeing all the wonderful things happening in your girl's lives. Can't wait to hear about Chicago.

Lisa C.