Thursday, July 10, 2008

Answer To Where Am I? #2

Well, we have a winner! But . . I don't know who you are! The person who won, appeared as anonymous and the blog won't let me reply! So, the person who replied with Racine, WI needs to emails me on aroundtheworldphotos@yahoo.com with their name!

I spent a beautiful morning in Wisconsin! I wrote down directions from the Internet because i didn't have a map here in Chicago. Thank goodness, I studied the map on line because I forgot the directions! I was almost to the second lighthouse before I couldn't remember directions! I guess the Alzheimer's isn't as bad as I thought!

I traveled to two lighthouses. The lighthouse in the picture was in Kenosha and the second lighthouse was north of Racine. The lighthouses were completely different in style, color and placement. I was thrilled with my choices!

No comments: