Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Coffe Tasting and PhotoViewing


Beginning in April, I was fortunate to be able to hang my photos on the walls of the local Starbucks. I have two months to show off my work. On Sunday evening, friends and family gathered to join me as Starbucks offered a coffee tasting and photo viewing in honor of me and around the world photos! It is a dream for me. Sir, Daughter 1 and Daughter 2 were right there with me – talking with friends, working the note card table and running check out. What a lucky woman I am having such a supportive family! Thanks to all those who attended. Don’t forget to view my web-site at http://www.shellydoddsayers.com/ . You can check out the photos that sold!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Shelly! Such a great site. I love it! Your pictures are beautiful. I'm so proud of you. I'll be a frequent visitor!!!

Love, Lisa