Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Welcome Spring - Welcome Back

Okay. I have been away for a while. Sometimes it is hard to get back on the saddle. . . but here I am again.

At this time a year ago, I was frantically cleaning, sorting, packing, hosting company, planning two graduation events and making a move to the windy city. While my blog has not moved, I have been on the move. The move was just harder than anticipated. Sending Daughter #1 to college was harder than thought possible. Helping Daughter #2 settle in a new high school was difficult yet refreshing.

With every season change, I told myself I would get back on board. Okay, a few seasons have passed by but it is spring and new beginnings surround me. You see, my garden has been my inspiration. It is a constant reminder that there are surprises in life, life changes rapidly, and you can’t put off until tomorrow because a storm could come by at any moment and change the whole landscape.

Every day I watch new plants grow and blooms appear where I least expect them. I am thankful for my homes previous owners and their dedication to my yard – it has put the color back in my life!

No comments: