Friday, May 14, 2010

On The Move Again

I hit the road on Mother's Day (after a wonderful brunch with Daughter #2 and Sir) to go see my Mom. Nothing like delivering her Mother's Day gift and cards in person! It was a beautiful drive to the middle of Michigan. The trees are budding which provides vivid color to the rolling hills. My Mom is recovering from surgery, but that didn't stop us from having a good time talking, sharing and visiting with a few of her sisters. Although I only lived in Michigan for a wee 6 months, it always feels like returning home.

I am on the road again. This time to Kansas City to attend a couple meetings and visit with a few friends and family. I do need to stay home. . . . Daughter #2 has finals coming up - I will be housebound!

p.s. I didn't forget Wednesday. Just didn't have access to a computer.

No comments: