Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Confessions Of A Stressed Woman On The Move

I must confess - I am loooosssiing my mind. I am behind on my August posting - please see the 3 articles I posted today!

Also, I was reading through my previous blog articles and realized I made a big mistake! Oh my gosh. The poor person who answered the "Where Am I #2" correctly has never contacted me! And for good reason! I was not in Racine, Wisconsin as the answer indicated. I was in Kenosha, WI! So, if you are the one who answered Kenosha and you are still reading my blog (I am crossing my fingers) email me to let me know where I can send you your prize for the correct answer!!! Again, forgive me! Kenosha, WI had a lovely lighthouse - I am glad someone out there recognized the structure. aroundtheworldphotos@yahoo.com

No comments: