Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Weekend In KC




"Friendship is like a violin; the music may stop now and then, but the strings will last forever."


Being with friends is not an overrated experience! I had my fill this past weekend and yet it was not enough. I headed to my old stomping grounds, saw many friends and still left many on the "To See" list. Sorry to those I missed!

But boy, did I have some fun! I loved discussing the books at book club, eating meals with friends and family, staying up late to gossip and chat, going on a LONG walk, playing cards, being silly with my niece's daughter, enjoying leisurely meals out, and picking up Daughter #1 from the airport.

Did I take dozens of photos . . . no! Did I go sightseeing . . .no! Did I run loads of errands . . . .no! I just had a darn good time relaxing and being. It fed my soul and gave me the energy and strength I need to make it though the next month.




"Truly great friends are hard to find, diffult to leave and impossible to forget."

No comments: