Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Concert Put Me On The Move


Thank you Disney and the Jonas Brothers. I spent Saturday with screaming fans, the Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato and the cast of Camp Rock 2. Sir and I drove 60 miles southwest of our home with Daughter 2 and friend in the back seat. As they watched Camp Rock, we drove through the Chicago traffic astonished at how long the 60 miles took us.






After the girls were settled, Sir and I took off to shop, eat dinner and wait to go back to the concert. While we were leaving the parking lot, the Jonas Brothers van pulled in. They stopped the bus and the Jonas Brothers got out to greet the few fans waiting for them. I started screaming. . . . Daughter 2 is going to be so made! I didn't have my camera so grabbed my phone and headed to get pictures! How fun.


While at dinner we were surrounded by kids everywhere! While we were paying the bill, the waiter laughed and said, I think you are the only ones in the restaurant not going to the Jonas Brothers Concert. We had to laugh back! We were going to the concert!



We found our spot on the lawn (Daughter 2 and friend had real seats) and made a home for the next 5 hours. It was a beautiful evening, the temperature was tolerable and the sun set while we watched the concert.
We drove home with two very happy girls. It put a smile on my face knowing the joy the evening brought them.
Signing off - still singing.

No comments: